For everyone planning to submit to our next comic anthology, here is a helpful list of all our guidelines to aid you on your way.
- The theme of our next anthology is SPACE. All stories must include space as you interpret it.
- All Submissions are due on March 1st 2016.
- The anthology will be printed in full color. All submissions do not necessarily have to be full color, but must incorporate color in at least some way (tones, spot color, etc.).
- All Submissions should be emailed to LCSComics@gmail.com (or shared via google drive or the file sharing service of your choosing).
- Files need to be 300 dpi CMYK .tif or .psd Standard comic size (7 in x 10.5 in). For more details on margins and bleed, or to ensure all of your pages are formatted correctly Click here to download the Template.
- Stories can be written for any reading level, but all content must be All Ages (kids buy these).
- Stories must be no more 6 pages.
- Stories must be self contained. This means no continuing stories or “to be continued…” endings.
- We are also accepting submissions for cover art. Same file format and due date as above. After all submissions are received we will vote on the front and back cover and all other submissions will be included in a pinup gallery inside the book.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email LCSComics@gmail.com. I look forward to seeing what everyone has cooked up this year. I have a feeling this is going to be a really nice book.